More Light, Less Heat

As a Sinai and Synapses Fellow, one of the things I get to do is talk to and with people about how faith and science intersect in their lives. One tangible piece is the "More Light, Less Heat" video series and my contribution is up!

Rev. Dr. Ruth Shaver and William D. Richards: Seeing God in the Patterns

Bill is one of my best friends and was, in a very real way, the one who inspired (or challenged, might be an even better term) me to write the first draft of the curriculum that became my doctoral project. And, of course, that led to the Fellowship...

Please enjoy, and check out the other videos in the series. And if you think the work Sinai and Synapses and other organizations that hope to bridge the divide between the worlds of science and religion, please consider a donation to one of your choosing (partial list):

Sinai and Synapses

Boston University Ph.D. Program in Religion and Science

Member Denominations of the Ecumenical Roundtable Coming Together on Science, Technology, and the Christian Faith (to which I will be the UCC delegate this year)

This is an amazing experience for me. I hope I can be an evangelist for dialogue and learning in the years to come because of what I'm learning with my colleagues whenever and however we gather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Necessity of Symbolic Acts

The Infrequent Opportunity I Couldn't Pass Up

Reflections on the Fallacy of Either/Or Thinking